International Relations and Mobility Office
International Relations and Mobility Office (IRMO) represents the key element in coordinating and developing of international cooperation of UKF as a whole and its promotion towards the external international public. Main fields of work of the IRMO involve the administration of:
- Bilateral Agreements of Academic Cooperation
- ERASMUS+ bilateral agreements
- ERASMUS+ mobilities (outgoings & incomings for study, traineeship, teaching or staff training)
- other exchange programmes (only incomings)
- foreign degree-seeking students
- guest teachers and scientists
- short visits and delegations from abroad (received on the rectorate level only)
- business trips abroad (for rectorate staff only)
- university international memberships
- ESN UKF section (student Buddy service organisation).
Furthermore, IRMO is responsible for:
- search and distribution of information about other possibilities for mutual exchange of students and staff and international project work
- communication with institutions abroad
- promotion & publication activities towards internationals including UKF webpage in foreign language
- reporting of UKF results within the field of international activities.
International Relations and Mobility Office cooperates with faculty level (with vice-deans for international relations, faculty and departmental Erasmus coordinators) depending on the given tasks. In cooperation with student organisation - ESN UKF section, IRMO constantly improves conditions for stay of international students and staff.