Project Office is the rectorate workplace responsible for projects funded by the EU that are generally focused on support for adapting and modernisation of politicies, educational systems and professional training for employment, development or strenghtening cooperation, transfer of know‑how or exchange of students and staff.
Office is responsible for:
- preparation of documents and processing of applications for granting financial means from Structural Funds (European Fund for Regional Development and European Social Fund), EU Funds and other financial sources (e.g. Fund NIL, EEA Scholarship Programme Slovakia or HORIZON 2020, etc.)
- supervision of use of financial means granted from Structural Funds
- processing of statistical reports related to use of these financial means
- preparation of monthly and quarterly reports about economic results based on the requirements of provider of financial means
- counselling to UKF offices and departments in processing the application for granting financial means from Structural Funds
- managing the practical issues for execution of the mentioned EU projects.