Central European International Week in Opole
- Guest lectures by visiting professors
The University of Opole runs several study programmes in English (hello.uni.opole.pl/study) in the disciplines ranging from humanities and social sciences to natural sciences. It will be our pleasure to invite you, your faculty members to visit us and share your knowledge by giving our students lectures, workshops, or seminars. The call for lectures will be sent in the next newsletter.
- Training sessions and contact seminars
Located in the very centre of Europe, connected to many universities on the continent and beyond, the University of Opole strives to establish itself as a meeting point for prospective collaborators to exchange experiences, discuss good practices, and make academic connections.
The list of sessions will be sent to you in the following newsletter.
- International Conference: Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity - Science for Society and Human Beings
We invite you to participate in an inclusive conference on the state of contemporary academia. WIthin the scope of the topics are:
• the (dis)advantages of interdisciplinarity and transdisciplinarity
• doing science for (rather than on) society and human beings
• local identities vs. globalization of science and academia
• cultural diplomacy and higher education
• English as a lingua franca of academia; dominance of Anglo-American academic traditions
• research and teaching cooperation programmes - good practices and achievements,
• quality and comparability of research/teaching programmes;
• new methods/technologies in academic teaching/research
• research excellence indicators: global/local perspectives
The call for papers will be sent to you in the next newsletter.
Katowicka 87B, 45-061 Opole, Poland
tel. +48 77 452 72 92
hello.uni.opole.pl | |