Application stepsInternational applicant (student) interested in non-exchange study at Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra contacts International Relations and Mobility Office for checking possibilites for study in the chosen study programme. In case UKF offers the chosen study programme, International Relations and Mobility Office informs student about the language of instruction in the study programme, required application documents, when and where to send it.
- International Student Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- copy of the Certificate of Secondary School Leaving Exam or latest University Diploma
Instead of International Student Application Form student can use (only for study in Slovak Language) slovak application form ("SEVT form", see: https://www.minedu.sk/odporucane-formulare-a-prihlaska-na-vs/). Students are required to have completed secondary education with the school-leaving certificate (or other equivalent document confirming the graduation from the secondary school). When filling in the form, student is requested to refer to the website of the respective faculty of UKF.
International student sends the above application documents directly to the dean´s office of the respective UKF faculty before the deadline (table below).
|Level of study||Application form||Entrance exam dates|
|Bachelor study||March 31||usually 1st or 2nd week of June|
|Master study||April 30||usually 1st or 2nd week of June|
|Doctoral study||May 31||last week of June and first week of July|
- tuition fee and other fees connected with the study,
- compulsory administration fees for registration of student ́s residence in Slovak Republic (fee stamp and photo),
- fee for medical examination in hospital after arrival to Slovak Republic (medical examination proves that citizen does not suffer from contagious disease),
- health insurance costs,
- accommodation, subsistance costs (lunches), pocket money and travel costs back to student ́s home country (these costs are embedded in deposit)
- International student is exempt from paying tuition fee in the full-time study provided that study programme, which he is enrolled in, is taught in Slovak language or taught in the minority language regardless of the student´s country of origin.
- International student is exempt from paying tuition fee in the full-time study in case that study programme, which he is enrolled in, is taught in other than Slovak or minority language and international student is a member state citizen. However, this student is obliged to pay tuition fee if any public university in the Slovak Republic in the academic year in which he commenced study, accepted students for study in the same field of study and same level of study within the study programme taught in Slovak language or taught in the minority language. It means international student could have chosen free of charge study of the programme taught in Slovak language or taught in the minority language, but he has failed to do so.
- International student is required to pay tuition fee in the full-time study only in case that study programme, which he is enrolled in, is taught in other than Slovak or minority language and international student is non-member state citizen or citizen who does not have permanent residence in a member state.
- International student (no matter he is or he isn´t a member state citizen) is required to pay tuition fee for part-time study and for each above-standard year of study.