Erasmus+ KA107 inter-institutional agreements
Since 2016, with the aim to broaden the scope of our activities and partnerships, to contribute to modernisation of the higher education sector and to mutual exchange of know-how, our university has been actively participating in establishing Erasmus+ cooperation also with countries outside the EU and EEA through coordinating Erasmus+ KA107 projects.
Our Erasmus+ partner institutions within the ongoing KA107 project no. 2018-1-SK01-KA107-046122 (including the fields of cooperation) are as follows:
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank, Minsk, Republic of Belarus (field: Russian Language and Literature)
- Vitebsk State University named after P.M.Masherov, Vitebsk, Republic of Belarus (field: Russian Language and Literature)
- Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, Georgia (field: Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
- Udmurt State University, Izhevsk, Russian Federation (field: Teaching of Hungarian Language/Finno-Ugric Studies)
- Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education, National Research University, Higher School of Economics, Perm, Russian Federation (field: Religion and Theology/Philosophy and Ethics)
- Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation (field: Theory of Teaching Informatics)
- Ogarev Mordovia State University, Saransk, Russian Federation (field: Teacher Training/Languages)
- University of Kragujevac, Republic of Serbia (field: Education, Teacher Training)
- University of Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia (field: Ethnology/Ethnomusicology)
- Ferenc Rákoczi II Transcarpathian Hungarian Institute, Beregszasz, Ukraine (field: Teaching of Hungarian Language/Finno-Ugric Studies)
- Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Kyiv, Ukraine (field: Theory of Teaching Informatics)
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine (field: Cultural Studies).
All proposals of Erasmus+ bilateral agreements should be forwarded to the International Relations Office of UKF. IRO prepares the agreement for signature by the Instutional Erasmus coordinator of UKF and then ensures sending of the signed version to the partner instutition (via e-mail, in original only if needed).