International Relations Office
The International Relations Office (IRO) facilitates the development and stewardship of international partnerships with peer universities, governments and related organisations.
IRO is also responsible for policy preparation and policy implementation in the field of internationalization. The main tasks are to inform and raise awareness, coordinate, facilitate initiatives on internationalization and international cooperation.
This translates into tasks focused on the following areas and target groups:
- development of international relations
- policy support at the institutional level
- facilitating international Erasmus+ projects (KA103, KA107)
- management of bilateral agreements with partner universities
- university international memberships
- policy preparation, managing and process monitoring of incoming and outgoing exchange students
- services on in and outgoing mobilities;
- incoming and outgoing exchange students (Erasmus and others) in collaboration with faculties and departments
- teacher exchange (Erasmus and others)
- internships after graduation (outgoing)
- group trips
- international PR and networking, support and follow-up of international contacts at the policy level of the UKF
- ESN UKF section (student Buddy service organisation)
International Relation Office
Vice-Rector for International Relations
Assoc. Prof. PhDr. Martina Pavlíková, PhD.
Incoming students & staff – study, traineeships, teaching, staff training (Erasmus+ KA103 & KA107)
Ing. Katarína Butorová, PhD.
Outgoing students & staff – study, traineeships, teaching, staff training (Erasmus+ KA103 & KA107)
Mgr. Michaela Ivaničová
Outgoing students – study, traineeships (ERASMUS+ KA103 & KA107)
Mgr. Pavol Vakoš