- can spend 3-12 months of study or 2-12 months of placement abroad within one study level;
- can apply for mobility repeatadly;
- stay enrolled in their home institution;
- do not pay the tuition fee and other fee related with study in the receiving institution;
- payment of any kind of financial support/scholarships by their home institution remains unaffected during the mobility;
- obtain credits in the receiving institution abroad which should be fully recognized in their home institution;
- are eligible to apply for financial support (grant) from the ERASMUS+ budget administered by their home institution.
All international Erasmus+ students coming to UKF must be nominated vie e-mail by their home institution yet before the deadline (see deadlines below). Nomination sent to our IRO must contain: student´s name and surname, his field of study, current year and level of study, semester of mobillity and e-mail address.
Nominated student receives from us information about the below mentioned application procedure and other important details for his enrollment and stay at UKF in Nitra. By sending the nomination, student´s home institution confirms he/she has a good command on English Language (minimum of B2 level is required). Complete information about application procedure, academic calendar, language requirements, UKF Erasmus coordinators etc. can be also found in UKF Erasmus+ Factsheet.
Nominated Erasmus student fills in these application documents (please, bear in mind that incomplete documents will not be considered):
- Application Form for Exchange Programme;
- Learning Agreement for Studies (or Learning Agreement for Traineeship);
- Certified translation of the Bachelor/Master/PhD diploma (in case student has already graduated). In the event the applicant has not finished his Bachelor/Master/PhD studies, he shall submit a certificate stating current year of study at home university and expected date of obtaining his diploma, issued by the home university;
- Transcript of Records (with latest records, not required for traineeships);
- Document testifying minimum B2 level of English language competence (not required from Czech students);
- Housing Application Form (send only in case of interest);
- Slovak Language Course Application Form (free of charge course, send only in case of interest).
or the whole academic year
Nomination: May 15
Documents: May 31
Nomination: November 15
Documents: November 30
- copy of your ID card or passport
- copy of your European Health Insurance Card (copy both its sides) or commercial medical insurance for the whole period od stay (either established directly in the Slovak Republic after arrival or established in the home country (it must be mentioned that medical insurance is valid also in the Slovak Republic and covers treatment costs)
- copy of document testifying your level of language competence of the chosen language of instruction (at least B2 level).
- copy of medical confirmation of the health check-up (only citizens from non-EU countries)
- original is provided to police department in Nitra
- copy of the registration for residence permit from the police department in Nitra.
- Confirmation from our University Library (Drazovská 4, Nitra) that you don´t have any borrowed books
- Confirmation from our dormitory that you have paid all accommodation fee and you don´t have any debts there
- Confirmation from Police Department about cancellation of your stay in the Slovak Republic (those students who have asked for residence permit)
- Transcript of Records - will be issued to you and signed by our faculty (where you have been studying) after you provide them your „Vykaz o studiu“ from AIS (table with your photo and signatures of all teachers and all courses you have passed at our university) – original remains at our faculty.