Faculties are understood as UKF organizational units. A Dean is a faculty representative who serves as faculty main manager and acts on its behalf. A Faculty Dean is accountable to the Faculty Academic Senate and to the Rector in issues defined in Article 23, Paragraph 1 Act on Higher Education and Article 39, Paragraph 2 UKF Charter.
Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra consists of five faculties:
- Faculty of Natural Sciences (Fakulta prírodných vied - FPV)
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Health Care (Fakulta sociálnych vied a zdravotníctva - FSVaZ)
- Faculty of Central European Studies (Fakulta stredoeurópskych štúdií - FSŠ)
- Faculty of Arts (Filozofická fakulta - FF)
- Faculty of Education (Pedagogická fakulta - PF)