Key Areas of Research at the Faculty of Social Sciences and Health Care
- Psychodiagnostics of instruments in career counseling,
- Psychometrics of the diagnostic tools of anxiety and coping in social care,
- Autonomous decision-making: strategies for emotional control in decision making and satisfaction with the decision-making process,
- Family system and integration strategies for adolescents,
- Social support and satisfaction with the social network of the inhabitants of Roma settlements,
- Social exclusion and homelessness.