Okrem populárneho európskeho vzdelávacieho programu Erasmus+ a rôznych oficiálnych výmenných/štipendijných programov administrovaných SAIA, n. o., DAAD, IVF a pod. majú študenti a zamestnanci UKF v Nitre možnosť využiť aj ďalšie štipendiá – rôzne ponuky na štipendijný pobyt, stáž, letnú školu a pod. v zahraničí, ktoré neadministruje UKF v Nitre, SAIA, n. o, ani MŠVVŠ SR. Pri týchto ďalších štipendiách uchádzač kontaktuje priamo organizátora alebo poskytovateľa daného štipendia:
- UAM Summer School of Economics and Business
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM) we will once again be offering our Summer School of Economics and Business, from June 24 to July 19, 2019. The SSEB is a Summer Term, where we offer four of our regular high-quality courses, taught in English, in an intensive 4-week format: Environmental Economics and Policy Analysis, International Finance, Global Marketing and Doing Business in Spain. The academic excellence of our summer term is complimented by social and cultural events, as well as field trips, which are not offered during the regular Fall and Spring semesters. Detailed information can also be found on our website or in these leaflets (Detailed information UAM SSEB 2019, UAM SSEB tri-fold brochure 2019). Application deadline: June 24, 2019.
- NGO SCHOLA EMPIRICA Prague
The Prague-based NGO SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to launch the 15th edition of Prague Summer Schools. Prague Summer Schools are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique academic and cultural environment. SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to announce the forthcoming Prague Summer Schools on the following topics:
- Summer School on Crime, Law and Psychology
- Summer School on Europe in Crisis: Hopes and Fears of the EU
- Summer School on China: A World Superpower – Myth or Reality?
- Summer School on Development, Sustainability and Globalization
- Summer School on Education: The Future of School
- Summer School on Behavioral Economics and Psychology
Summer schools are going to be held in the period of June 29 – July 6, 2019 in Prague. We invite you to visit our website to discover the details about the upcoming programs. The website will direct you to the individual page of each summer program containing information on academics, logistics, photos, alumni feedback, guidelines to application process, and online application.
- Prague Summer School of Journalism 2019
We would like to inform you about the Prague Summer School of Journalism 2019. The topic of this course is “Cross-Platform Foreign Correspondence”. This program is intended mainly for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students. The Summer School programme will be interesting for students of communication studies, international studies, political studies, sociological studies, and other related fields. More information can be found on website and in this flyer. Application deadline: 30 June, 2019.
- Summer School ISIT Paris
We would like to take this opportunity to give you the information about the summer school courses organized by ISIT from mid-June to the end of July 2019 which your students, whether young professionals or teachers in French as a Foreign Language (FLE), can benefit from.
We offer the following courses:
- a 3-week summer school course from June 24 to July 12 aimed at international students who wish to enhance their level of French and gain some initial knowledge about intercultural management ;
- a 2-week summer school course from June 24 to July 5 dedicated to teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE);
- a 4-week course from June 24 to July 19 in “Intercultural Digital Strategy” within the framework of the France Excellence Program (EEFE) run by the French Embassy in Beijing. This tailored program is targeted at international undergraduate and Master’s level students wishing to pursue doctoral studies in France. For further information, please, visit our website.
Application deadline: not determined.
- Summer school 2019 in Belarus
Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank the third year to carry out the large-scale international educational project «Summer school 2019. Discover Belarus: from education to culture» (from 26 June to 5 July 2019, Minsk, Republic of Belarus). We are glad to invite young, active students, undergraduates, graduate students aged from 18 up to 25 years. Within the project participants will get acquainted with sights of Belarus, the organization of the higher education of the Republic of Belarus, will complete 20 hour course of russian language, will take part in the student's volunteer movement.
For more detailed information, see the BSPU website or attached flyers (ЛИСТОВКА ЛЕТНЯЯ ШКОЛА 2019 англ яз, ЛИСТОВКА ЛЕТНЯЯ ШКОЛА 2019 рус яз). Application deadline: 6 June 2019.
- Summer University Prague 2019: European Identity between Unity and Diversity
We would like to invite your students and colleagues to the academic programme "Summer University Prague 2019: European Identity between Unity and Diversity", taking place at Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic) during September 2019 (September 7 – 21). This study programme is internationally acknowledged, successful participants will be given 4 or 8 ECTS credits (depending on the extent of their work). For detailed information please see the attached file, our homepage or Facebook page. Also, see information leaflet. The application deadline: 27 June, 2019.
- Summer School in Reims
The University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne is delighted to provide you some information about our next Summer School which will take place from 8th to 13th July 2019 in Reims, France. During an intense week of theoretical courses, workshops, visits and meetings with professionals; Students, professionals, and enlightened amateurs, will come and immerge themselves into the « champagne culture »